Losing weight and getting healthy isn’t easy for most people. But would it be easier if you were in a team of friends all going for the same goal, had the direct support of people who have already succeeded and were being offered $10,000 as a reward?
Now I’m posting this a little late but you still have until Saturday, May 15th to register for the The Matchup $10,000 Team Weight-Loss Challenge with NBC’s former Biggest Losers, Pete Thomas and Neil Tejwani.
Here are the deets:
- Teams of 5 Americans will compete for the greatest percentage weight lost from May 15 – August 15, 2010.
- Pete Thomas and Neil Tejwani (who together lost and kept off 396 pounds) will coach and motivate teams towards success. They will provide daily motivation, tips and workout routines, as well as nutrition & weight loss advice. Ask them questions and hear tales from their Biggest Loser ranch experience on conference calls!
- Each team pays $100 ($20 per person) at enrollment, and weighs-in at the start and the end of the contest at one of the hundreds of health club weigh-in stations, at your clinic or doctor’s office.
- The team that loses the greatest percentage of weight over the course of 3 months will win $10,000!
- Second place will receive $5,000 and the third place winning team will be rewarded $3,000.
So what are you waiting for? Grab 4 willing friends, register at HeathyWage.com and weigh in at your nearest participating gym or your clinic/doc’s office (don’t forget to print out the Verify Me! form on your dashboard)!
Whether or not you’ll be signing up for this challenge, I want to know if $10,000 is a big enough carrot for you! Does the promise of this cash incentive boost your self-discipline and desire to achieve a healthy weight?