If you’re one of the 100+ new subscribers who signed up in the past few days, welcome to the Live Lighter community! If you’re one of our lovely regular readers, you may have noticed some dramatic changes recently here on the blog…
I’d like to take this opportunity to properly welcome our new readers by showing them around Live Lighter a bit. I’ll resist going into detail because what you see right now will be changing over the next month (more on this later in the post).
We’ll start with a short description:
Live Lighter is a blog for those looking to naturally and permanently release life’s burdens. If you’re feeling weighed down in body, mind, heart and/or soul, then you’ve hit the right website!
Live Lighter aims to provide you with a variety of reliable information on natural health & wellness. Some of our philosophy here includes:
- Everyone is unique and has their own health journey to experience. We respect that what works for one person may not work for another.
- Weight Loss is a natural and permanent by-product of living a healthy lifestyle.
- Nature has incredible healing powers and while results may take a little longer than they do from traditional medicine, they’re typically sustainable and arrive without nasty side-effects.
- Knowledge is power. The idea is to understand how nature works, including us, so we can work with nature rather than against it.
What you can expect on Live Lighter:
We share a ton of information on food & nutrition, cleansing & detoxing, getting physical, addiction, consciousness, as well as other healthy suggestions and lifestyle tips. To help you more practically, we have an ever-growing inventory of yummy, healthy recipes, including tasty smoothies and allergy-friendly meals.
Do you like diversity of info and style? Live Lighter features an assortment of guest bloggers, including the author of Spice Up Your Life, Bindu Grandhi. Not to mention product reviews, interviews and incredibly helpful post series, like The 2010 TV Detox, Health Made Easy and the Bodacious Beach Bod series!
The post schedule is currently 3 times per week:
- Tuesday posts feature specialty natural health & wellness content unique to Live Lighter, designed to help you along your health journey.
- Thursday posts are industry-related news, interviews and reviews on books, articles, products and places.
- Saturday posts include alternating healthy recipes and videos.
Coming Up On Live Lighter
Spring is the season of rebirth. Here in the north-western hemisphere, the trees and flowers are blooming, babies are popping out all over the place, people are spring cleaning and a wide range of fresh fruit and veggies are cropping up for our eating pleasure.
It’s the perfect time to cleanup, reorganize and give Live Lighter a fresh face!
Surprise on the new theme, by the way, regular Readers! Stay tuned for a crazy, inspiring logo redesign, too.
Over the next month or so I’ll be tweaking the site. My intentions are to make Live Lighter as clean and organized as possible for you so it’s not only pleasing to the eyes but so you and new visitors can easily access relevant content to suit your immediate needs.
The site may be intermittently down-for-the-count during this time and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. I’ll try to save the major work for the least busiest days (usually Sundays).
I also apologize for any disruptions or inconsistencies you may experience in content and delivery for the month of May. Unfortunately I was unable to undertake this project sooner and it coincides with a HUGE move (my Honey and I just bought our first home and we have major renos planned!).
I realize this month’s action plan will be a challenge but I’m confident it’s completely doable. I’ll do my best to continue providing you top-quality articles on natural health and well-being, and while I’m not planning to drop the ball, I hope you can forgive me if I do.
Your thoughts are appreciated – every bit of Live Lighter is for you! If you’re inspired during Live Lighter’s metamorphosis, please drop me a line (email@example.com) and share your feedback.