“PSYCH-K is a user-friendly way to rewrite the software of your mind in order to change the printout of your life.” Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K®
Back in March, we introduced PSYCH-K as The Ultimate Self-Improvement Tool. While I stand-by the title, the weekend workshop revealed the word `self-improvement’ is misleading. The reason why has become one of my favourite features of this self-help tool.
You can find further explanation of these important features and a complete description of PSYCH-K in the originator’s own words, The Missing Piece Peace in Your Life!.
Here are the most intriguing aspects of PSYCH-K:
- Personal Development Differentiation. The word `improvement’ implies the need to `fix’ while `development’ denotes change. Just because we want change (a natural process) doesn’t mean our lives are broken. As Dr. Lipton deduces in The Biology of Perception, beliefs create our lives. Simple cause and effect. Put aside judgments, blame, etc. and it becomes a results-based system. Not a matter of right or wrong.
- Kind of like conscious self-hypnosis. When you’re changing (or `balancing’) a belief, you are 100% conscious in PSYCH-K. With the help of a certified facilitator, using muscle-testing and PSYCH-K techniques, you consciously choose self-supporting beliefs and consciously `program’ them into your subconscious mind.
- A Whole-Brain Integration Technique. Derived from years of split-brain research, these types of self-help techniques help you achieve your `whole-brain state’ where you use both hemispheres simultaneously and equally. It is in this state where we function most effectively as humans.
- The placebo effect without the deception. The placebo effect is a well-known and accepted phenomenon. It illustrates the enormous power of the mind to heal the body (check out this fascinating documentary, Placebo: Cracking the Code – Part 1). But the deception used to produce it turns people off. In PSYCH-K, there are no sugar pills and the truth is revealed through your body.
- Accessing the Power Within. PYSCH-K honours the power and responsibility of the individual in making the changes they seek. They, along with their Inner Wisdom (and in partnership with a PSYCH-K facilitator), control the change process and become active, conscious co-creators of their destiny.
- The Superconscious Connection. Mentioned above, whatever you call it Soul, Spirit, God, The Primary Cause, The Higher Self, etc., human culture has tried to explain a general sense of something beyond our conscious and subconscious minds. Mr. Williams says, “Although many mainstream scientists and psychologists continue to debate the existence of the superconscious mind, several thousand years of spiritual history and acceptance by some of the brightest minds humanity has produced qualify it for inclusion in the PSYCH-K model for change.”
- Permission Protocols. Many ‘problems’ are blessings in disguise and “what may appear to be a disability to do one thing may actually be an ability to do (or avoid) something else.” Our ability to create beliefs is a very effective survival tool and so to ensure safety and appropriateness of the change, permission is requested from both the superconscious and subconscious minds.
- Subconscious Talk. We know we have the power to create reality. Trick is, and where many self-help tools fail, is the ability to get the subconscious (where the magic happens!) working towards the same goals as the conscious mind. It’s because the subconscious speaks a different language! PSYCH-K is well-versed in subconscious speak.
- Intention. It is important for the subconscious to `experience’ the end-result. With the help of a facilitator using a PSYCH-K process, you do this by clarifying goals through your senses. Once your subconscious knows exactly what you want, it can begin creating it – and will also help you decide on beliefs that support that goal!
- Easy Change. Willpower and determination are eliminated in the PSYCH-K change process, making it the path of least resistance for attaining results (and the life) you want. The most pleasant draw is that it’s unnecessary to relive past traumas to get over nagging emotional issues!
- Take Action. PSYCH-K activates your innate potential. While internal changes happen in minutes, Mr. Williams reminds us that external changes need some time and manifest through action. Creating the life you dream of IS possible, especially when PSYCH-K provides you with self-supporting beliefs, but you still have to DO what you need to do. Potential + action = results.
So these are the most intriguing aspects of PSYCH-K. Gotta love when a self-help tool enables and empowers you for positive change rather than placing the onus for change on the tool itself or the person using the tool on you. PSYCH-K is a do-with process instead of a do-to process.
The greatest aspect of PSYCH-K for me, the feature that gets me so excited, is the spiritual component. Rob Williams discusses the capacity of PSYCH-K for accelerating both personal and global evolution of consciousness in this Awakened Media radio interview. Click here for more interviews and videos.
Are you excited about PSYCH-K? Please leave your opinions in the comment section! If you’re ready to experience PSYCH-K, please contact me and I will help you locate a PSYCH-K facilitator near you: stephanie [at] livelighter [dot] org.
PSYCH-K® is a registered trademark of The Myrddin Corporation and is used with their permission. Live Lighter and Stephanie Miller are independent of The Myrddin Corporation. For more information about PSYCH-K and The Myrddin Corporation, visit the website www.psych-k.com.