The Healthier MojitoPrint This
- 1½ oz. dark rum
- 1 drop stevia or tsp raw honey (adjust to taste)
- 5 oz club soda
- ½ fresh lime
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 ice cubes
- Squeeze lime into the bottom of a high ball glass.
- Add stevia and mint leaves to juice.
- Gently mash mint with a pestle or other tool that won’t rip the leaves. You want to simply release the oils.
- Add rum and stir.
- Add ice, top cocktail up with the soda water.
- Garnish with piece of lime.
Feel free to come back and let us know how you enjoyed this healthier cocktail, or if you have any suggestions for improvement!