There’s been a lot going on in my life recently (read, “Learning to Trust the Universe (And Face Fear)” and ” What’s Important to You? (Setting Priorities & Finding Balance)“). One of these exciting, yet stressful events is travelling to Greece for over a month! Check out how it will effect Live Lighter posting and my contribution to the blog.
The Mediterranean Diet is known to be one of the most healthiest in the world. People tend to live healthier and longer in this part of the world, even though wine and cheese (consumables that many health experts say to stay away from) are staples. What is it about this diet and lifestyle that’s so healthy?
Well, I’m about to find out first-hand! This will be my first time in Europe and I’m SUPER excited! It’s been a life-long dream of mine to visit the Mediterranean and because of wonderful circumstances, I have the opportunity to spend 40 days there with my new romantic interest who just happens to have family in Greece!
For you this means a couple of different things:
- Live Lighter will be publishing 2 blog posts per week while I’m away, all contributed by guest bloggers.
- I will try to publish on average 1 blog post per week about my experiences of Mediterranean living and my observations of its immediate, as well as its long-term benefits while I’m there.
My man’s parents are 94 years of age, so this alone is some indication of their level of health. I hope to do some in-depth studying while I’m visiting the country and report it all to you!
Of course, this will depend on the availability of the internet. So please have patience and understanding if I cannot post as expected.
Otherwise, we have many great topics that we’ll be posting by guest bloggers while I’m away, some of which include:
- 7 Superfoods You Can Grow in Your Backyard
- How to Manage Stress and Live Lighter
- Food & Psychology
- Fighting Clutter to Live Lighter
- Health and Safety Tips from Truck Drivers
- Pet Allergies
- and more!!!
Stay well while I’m gone and continue your health journey no matter what!
In addition, if there are any subjects you’d like covered, please send them to stephanie@livelighter (dot) org and we’ll do our best to give you the information and advice you need to be healthy!