Ever wonder which celebrity diets work and which are the healthier options? Check out this guest post by Ashley!
We are constantly bombarded with news about the latest diet fads or cleanses and which celebrities are losing weight with them. Some of them look appealing; while others are so ridiculous we can’t help but laugh. With that being said, if you are looking to lose weight it’s important to know which diets are right for you. Below are a few famous diets that use natural weight loss supplements, one that are a healthier option than other weight loss fads.
The Master Cleanse
This diet cleanse became most famous after Beyonce used it to shed 20 pounds for her role in Dreamgirls. The diet has received some criticism, but is used as a detox or cleanse, rather than a diet. This helps you rid your body of toxins through natural ingredients.
- First, you will need pure filtered water. This is very important that it be pure filtered water and not some other kind of water. Often overlooked as being able to be substituted, pure filtered water is the most important ingredient if you want to cleanse your body.
- Second, you will add Grade B Organic Maple Syrup. Be sure make sure that it is Formaldehyde free. This syrup has been said to contain many compounds which are very good for human health. Among these compounds include phenolics which are very powerful antioxidants that help protect the body against cancer, diabetes and other bacterial infections.
- Third, you will need organic cayenne pepper. This powerful ingredient is known for its anti-irritant properties, it being an anti cold & flu agent, its anti-allergen properties and it being a digestive aid.
- Fourth, you will need to add organic lemons. Don’t under any circumstance use concentrated lemon juice. That is loaded with sugar and preservatives. If you need to substitute something, just get a regular non-organic lemon.
- Lastly, you will need sea salt. Make sure this is unrefined and not iodized. Believe it or not, the salt is used in this solution as a laxative.
The Lemonade Diet
Similar to the Master Cleanse, and also used by celebrities, the Lemonade Diet is a drink mixture used as a cleanse. This diet uses lemon juice, cayenne powder, papaya leaves, chickweed, burdock root and Grade B maple syrup powder. All of these are natural weight loss supplements, provide you with the nutrients you need and help suppress hunger. This concoction is great to help in aiding you lose weight in a healthy way.
Green Tea Diet
Green tea on it’s own will not help you lose weight, but this natural drink will help boost your metabolism and suppress your appetite. It contains theanine, which is said to help with weight loss. Green tea also contains caffeine, which is known to help your body increase thermogenesis (burning calories).
About the Author
Ashley is a professional blogger and passionate about health. She currently writes for several publications helping to teach others about nutrition and fitness.
I’ve used the Master Cleanse before, and it worked for me! Have you used any of these famous diets? Did they work for you?