How many people are cleansing right now for spring? If you are, you might like to try this intensely nutritious smoothie recipe that Heather, a lovely Live Lighter reader, shared with us!
Jam-packed with antioxidants and delicious exotic ingredients, I’m itching to try this recipe. (I just have to source the ingredients first.)
Now like some of the best recipes out there, Heather threw the ingredients into the blender without measuring them all. Not to mention, she hadn’t planned on formally submitting the recipe.
So just go with your gut as you make this scrumptious-sounding smoothie!
Heather's Exotic Berry SmoothiePrint This
- Frozen goji berries
- Frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen, unsweetened Acai smoothy pack
- 1 large carton of organic strawberries
- 2 rounded tbs of raw organic cacao powder
- 2 tsps of Inca Gold Maca powder
- 1 rounded tbs of coconut oil
- 2 large rounded tbs of raw honey, or to taste
- Filtered water to mix.
Blend, serve and enjoy!
Not sure what acai berry and maca root are and their health benefits? Stay tuned for several upcoming posts where we solve the mystery!
Until then, check out these articles:
- “The Acai Berry – a what berry??” from LiveTheOrganicLife.com.
- “Benefits of Maca Root: Find More Energy and Hormonal Balance” from NaturalNews.com.