Did you catch last week’s book review on celebrity trainer JB Bern’s Do It or Age Quickly? If you did and you’re excited to try out some of JB’s 60 second practices for living healthier, stronger and longer, now’s your chance to win a copy of your own!
As I mentioned in the review, JB’s new book, Do It or Age Quickly, is ideal for both men and women who want simple, fast and effective methods for getting healthier and more balanced – and staying there. The practices he shares are based on Taoist traditions and philosophy, and the knowledge he imparts alone is worth the $19.95.
Of course, if you win this book giveaway contest, you won’t have to spend even that!
For those of you who didn’t catch the review and don’t have the time to read it, here are some highlights of what you’ll find in Do It or Age Quickly:
- A system of 21 simple anti-aging techniques most people haven’t heard of before.
- Eating routine that streamlines digestion and brings about effortless weight-loss.
- Stretches and exercises (including some that strengthen kegel muscles for better sex!) that take only 60 seconds each.
- Hair preservation for men.
- Natural toothpaste that whitens teeth and doesn’t strip enamel.
- Herbal tea that energizes and bolsters your immune system.
- Facial creams superior to anything else currently on the market that heal and preserve skin.
- Stress and fear-reducing methods.
Do It or Age Quickly Book Giveaway Contest
Up for grabs: JB Berns has graciously offered to giveaway 5 copies to Live Lighter winners!
All qualified contest entries will be entered into a random draw held on Thursday, March 10, 2011. Winners will be announced the same day here on Live Lighter.
But how do you enter the contest? Here are the details:
- Starts: 7pm EST on Thursday, February 24, 2011. (That’s today.)
- Ends: 12am (midnight) EST on Wednesday, March 9, 2011. (Almost 2 weeks from now.)
- To enter: Answer the contest question in the comment section of this blog post by the contest end date.
- Contest question: “Name one new healthy habit you’ve incorporated (or would like to) into your daily routine within the past year.”
- Bonus entry: For an extra chance to win, expand on your answer and tell us how (or if) this new healthy habit has improved your life.
That’s it! So come on, tell us about your new healthy daily habit and how it’s helped you. And don’t be greedy, there’s FIVE prizes thanks to JB Berns and his publishers. Share this contest with all your friends who want to be healthier, stronger and more balanced with you!
Do It or Age Quickly:60- Second Practices to Live Better, Stronger, and Longer: A guide full of the wisdom my friend JB Berns has gathered from Chinese medicineduring his years of martial arts training and teaching.