Are you finding it hard to live a healthy lifestyle because you’re short on time and lacking in scrumptious healthy recipes, especially desserts? Look no further, here are a bunch of healthy, fairly quick recipes I found on some awesome healthy living blogs!
(Photo by Winnie Abramson from Healthy Green Kitchen.)
Most of these recipes will satisfy your sweet-tooth but between these and the other recipes these bloggers share on their sites, you’ll be eating healthy for at least a year:
- Cinnamon Banana Ice Cream. TheRenegadeHealthShow.com is a vblog I recently discovered and fell in love with! Kevin and Annmarie Gianni are a husband and wife team who love to blog about raw food and health. Who doesn’t love video where they actually show you how to make healthy meals?
- Cremsicle Chia Pudding. Healthy, raw and uber easy to make – and this is only one of her delicious recipes. Melissa Ramos, a Toronto health practitioner, runs the Sexy Food Therapy blog and teaches people how to emotionally eat, the right way. You’ve got to read her articles – they are so sex in the city-ish!
- Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse. This raw food dessert recipe is from Fran who loves to write about natural health on her blog, High on Health. In this post, she also shares recipes for Raspberry Mylkshake and Camu-Camu Lemonade.
- Greek Yogurt Dressing/Dip. A simple and healthy recipe that I’ll be using on my salads this summer! Chris, a personal trainer studying naturopathic medicine, shares what he knows about fitness and healthy lifestyle on Zen to Fitness.
- Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake. Here’s a recipe that sounds decadent but is made with all natural and organic ingredients. JP is the `Healthy Fellow‘ – he’s a natural health consultant, writer, researcher and has been in the film biz for over 20 years.
- Carrot Ribbon Salad. Another simple, yummy and healthy recipe. Angie is a flexitarian (like our regular contributor, Bindu Grandhi) who has accomplished permanent weight-loss by adopting a healthy lifestyle. She shares her personal health journey with others on her healthy living blog.
- Spinach and Blood Orange Salad with Violets. This recipe sounds absolutely divine and the accompanying pictures are gorgeous! Winnie Abramson loves to talk about real food on her blog, Healthy Green Kitchen, and can do so comfortably having a background in nutrition and natural medicine.
- Nut Milk Green Smoothie. Mmmm… can’t get enough smoothies! Rob Cooper is a Former Fat Guy who experienced a health scare before changing his unhealthy ways. He’s now a super hot guy leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Deluxe Cherry Pudding, Mediterranean Basil Topper, Cauliflower Rice Wraps & Eternity Juice. Tonya Zavasta shares an entire day’s worth of healthy eating in this one blog post! Tonya teaches people how to stop the hands of time through healthy living and a raw food diet.
- Cherries & Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Lauren went on a quest to create a healthy granola bar and succeeded! Check out those pics – they look delectable. On Healthy Food for Living, Lauren strives to find a balance between `eat to live’ and `live to eat’. I think she got it with this recipe!
- Chickpea & Almond Curry. O.k., this recipe by Toronto Naturopathic Doctor, Pamela Frank, isn’t on a blog but it sounds so good I had to add it to the list. Plus, if you click on the link you’ll see she has a lengthy list of healthy recipes for us!
There are so many healthy recipes here that I’m not sure which one to try first! Which ones made you salivate all over your keyboard?