Why is it so easy for me to be healthy? From stopping smoking to physically craving workouts, the following is a list of beliefs that allowed me to switch my daily habits from those that were no longer working for me to habits that yield the results I want.
- We all have the power to create our lives.
- Everyone has 24 hours in a day and getting what we want out of life comes down prioritizing.
- Everyone has choices.
- Being healthier makes my life easier. It allows me to cope better with daily life and gives me energy and a positive mind frame.
- The process of becoming healthy and living a healthy lifestyle can be fun and full of pleasure; but it’s up to the individual to find how to make healthy living work for them.
- Knowledge is power. If I learn everything I can about health, I can make better decisions so that I can enjoy the benefits of health.
- Trying something is the only way to know for sure whether or not it’ll work for me.
- My body knows what’s healthy for it and by being self-aware I will find health.
- True fulfillment comes from the journey, not the destination. This is reason enough for me to find activities and healthy food that I truly take pleasure in.
- There are different paths in different directions that all lead to the same destination. Healthy living is unique to every individual.